Social Media Manager
At Bazaart, we develop groundbreaking apps for photo editing and graphic design. Our mission is to enable ordinary people to create extraordinary things. To make that happen, we assembled an awesome team, where every person does meaningful work, has a big impact, and grows with us.
As a social media manager, you will be part of a world-class marketing team, promoting the brand and increasing awareness of Bazaart’s award-winning iOS and Android apps. Your social media posts, stories and collaborations will reach hundreds of thousands of people, and you will receive instant feedback via our social media channels.
What you’ll do
- Strategize Bazaart’s social media and influencer marketing roadmap.
- Define and maintain Bazaart’s brand voice with social media marketing tools.
- Manage Bazaart’s social media on Instagram, TikTok, YouTube and other channels.
- Interact with users and interested audiences via Bazaart’s social media accounts.
- Run influencer marketing campaigns: plan, scout, negotiate, license, execute & monitor.
- Work with the creative team to create beautiful and engaging social media content.
- Define KPIs for social media campaigns, test, measure and iterate.
- Design and execute an ambassador program to nurture relationships with top creators.
You’ll love this role if you have
- Minimum 3 years of experience in social media management.
- Love for all things social media and you’re a native on TikTok and Instagram.
- Deep understanding of social media channels, trends, and tools.
- Profound knowledge and constant updating in TikTok and Instagram creative tools.
- A native level of American English, well versed in slang and social media lingo.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to write impactful social media content.
- Experience with campaigns and audiences with Facebook’s Business Ad Manager.
- Creativity and the willingness to try new things in order to stand out and reach goals.
- Strong commitment to ownership and quickly following up on issues.
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Desire to work in a dynamic startup environment and grow within the company.
- Flexible working hours and a family-friendly environment.
- Work from home 3 days a week and twice a week from our lovely office in Tel-Aviv.
- Collaborate with a diverse team of kind and smart people.
- Growth and learning opportunities.