Senior iOS Developer
At Bazaart, we develop groundbreaking apps for photo editing and graphic design. Our mission is to enable ordinary people to create extraordinary things. To make that happen, we assembled an awesome team, where every person does meaningful work, has a big impact, and grows with us.
As an iOS developer in a consumer app, you will take part in developing Bazaart’s award-winning iOS app using cutting-edge technologies. Your code will reach millions of users, and you will receive instant feedback via App Store reviews.
What you’ll do
- Develop Bazaart photo editor and graphic design app for iOS, iPadOS and M1 Macs.
- Participate in all development phases: from product definition to design, implementation, and release.
- Design and implement both user-facing and infrastructure features.
- Investigate and resolve performance issues, bottlenecks and inefficiencies.
- Write clean, maintainable code while rapidly iterating and shipping.
You’ll love this role if you have
- 4+ years of experience in native iOS development.
- 3+ years of experience and up to date knowledge of Swift.
- Passion for user-driven product development.
- Strong commitment to ownership and to quickly following up on issues.
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Great software design skills with ability to write easily maintainable code with clean architecture.
- Knowledge in image processing/computer vision – a plus.
- Experience with MacOS development – a plus.
- Flexible working hours and a family-friendly environment.
- Work from home 3 days a week and from our lovely office in Tel-Aviv 2 days a week.
- Collaborate with a diverse team of kind and smart people.
- Growth and learning opportunities.