Mobile Product Designer
At Bazaart, we develop groundbreaking apps for photo editing and graphic design. Our mission is to enable ordinary people to create extraordinary things. To make that happen, we assembled an awesome team, where every person does meaningful work, has a big impact, and grows with us.
As a mobile product designer, you will be part of a world-class product team, designing Bazaart’s award-winning iOS and Android app. Your designs will reach millions of users, and you will receive instant feedback via App and Play Store reviews.
What you’ll do
- Design the UI/UX of Bazaart photo editor and graphic design apps.
- Combine simplicity and delight in the design of a sophisticated product.
- Maintain a design system that will be used by designers and developers.
You’ll love this role if you have
- Minimum 3 years of experience in mobile product design.
- Taken a major part in the design process of apps that are live in the App or Play store.
- Deep understanding of Apple (and Google’s) mobile design guidelines.
- Love for creating pixel perfect designs that delight people.
- Passion for high quality and patience to iterate a lot in order to reach it.
- Willingness to give and get feedback and work with an experienced product team.
- Deep knowledge of Figma, Sketch, Zeplin and Adobe design tools.
- Strong commitment to ownership and to quickly following up on issues.
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Desire to work in a dynamic startup environment and grow within the company.
- Flexible working hours and a family-friendly environment.
- Work from home 3 days a week and from our lovely office in Tel-Aviv 2 days a week.
- Collaborate with a diverse team of kind and smart people.
- Growth and learning opportunities.
- Option for 80% position.