Head of User Acquisition
At Bazaart, we develop groundbreaking apps for photo editing and graphic design. Our mission is to enable ordinary people to create extraordinary things. To make that happen, we assembled an awesome team, where every person does meaningful work, has a big impact, and grows with us.
As a head of user acquisition you will be responsible for all the paid mobile user acquisition efforts for our app Bazaart. You will make strategic decisions and manage large marketing budgets, and at the same time be very hands-on and perform data-driven channel allocation, run campaigns and measure marketing efficiency in order to unlock profitable growth.
What you’ll do
- Build and own the paid user acquisition strategy and growth roadmap.
- Plan, run and optimize ROI-based advertising campaigns in multiple mobile channels.
- Create new campaigns in existing mobile channels while collaborating with Creative.
- Prioritize and experiment with new mobile channels and markets.
- Generate user acquisition LTV/CAC reports on an ongoing basis and adjust accordingly.
- Collaborate with Monetization to improve LTV modelling to unlock profitable growth.
- Determine the suite of tools, automation, and processes necessary for scale.
- Generate analytical insights that drive significant improvements.
- Work closely and manage the relationships with ad network partners.
You’ll love this role if you have
- Substantial experience in running mobile user acquisition campaigns, preferably B2C.
- Mastery of mobile user acquisition on Google, Apple, Facebook, TikTok, and more.
- Data-driven mindset and profound love for numbers, optimization, and data analysis.
- Strong analytical skills, including a firm understanding of mobile analytics and attribution technologies, and experience in spreadsheets, SQL, analytics, and dashboard creation.
- Ability to come up with new ideas for campaigns and work with creatives to realize them.
- BA/BSc in a quantitative discipline such as Economics, Statistics, etc.
- Excellent written communication skills in English and preferably more languages.
- Strong commitment to ownership and to dealing with non-trivial challenges.
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Desire to work in a dynamic startup environment and grow within the company.
- Flexible working hours and a family-friendly environment.
- Work from home 3 days a week and from our lovely office in Tel-Aviv 2 days a week.
- Collaborate with a diverse team of kind and smart people.
- Growth and learning opportunities.