Customer Success Manager
At Bazaart, we develop a design platform for everyone. Our mission is to enable ordinary people to create extraordinary things. To make that happen, we assembled an awesome team, where every person does meaningful work, has a big impact, and grows with us.
As a Customer Success Manager in a consumer oriented company, you will help users do their best work. We take great care to quickly answer every review, email, tweet, chat, comment or message. We listen to our users, welcome feedback, and do our best to remove any obstacle from their way.
What you’ll do
- Reply to user messages and resolve any issue, providing comprehensive product info
- Work closely with the Dev team to resolve issues (open tasks, provide details, follow up)
- Reply to store reviews, thanking the (mostly) positives and mitigating the (few) negatives
- Communicate trending issues and requests to the Product team
- Survey users to collect feedback and identify unmet needs
You’ll love this role if you have
- Lots of patience and empathy for people and a love for helping others
- Excellent communication skills in English and preferably more languages
- Ability to be hands-on in a technical environment, read through logs, run scripts.
- Knack for analyzing qualitative feedback and providing data-driven recommendations
- Strong commitment to ownership and to quickly following up on issues
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Desire to work in a dynamic startup environment and grow within the company
- Flexible working hours and a family-friendly environment
- Work from our lovely office in Tel-Aviv 2 days a week and the rest from home
- Collaborate with a diverse team of kind and smart people
- Growth and learning opportunities
- Please perform this short assignment, which will help us to see how you fit the position and give you a glimpse of what you’ll be doing
- Send us the assignment output and your English CV using the Apply button