At Bazaart, we develop groundbreaking apps for photo editing and graphic design. Our mission is to enable ordinary people to create extraordinary things. To make that happen, we assembled an awesome team, where every person does meaningful work, has a big impact, and grows with us.
As an Android developer in a consumer app, you will take part in developing Bazaart’s award-winning Android app using cutting-edge technologies. Your code will reach millions of users, and you will receive instant feedback via Play Store reviews.
What you’ll do
- Develop Bazaart photo editor and graphic design app for Android.
- Participate in all development phases, from product definition, to design, implementation, testing and release.
- Design and implement both user-facing and infrastructure features.
- Investigate and resolve performance issues, bottlenecks and and inefficiencies.
- Write clean, maintainable code while rapidly iterating and shipping.
You’ll love this role if you have
- Experience in Android development using current technologies.
- Passion for user-driven product development.
- Strong commitment to ownership and to quickly following up on issues.
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Desire to work in a dynamic startup environment and grow within the company.
- Familiarity with some of these buzzwords: Kotlin, Live Data, MVVM, Concurrency, JSON, Coroutines, Glide Module.
Exciting technologies we are exploring
- Replacing XML based layout with Jetpack Compose.
- GPU based image processing.
- Machine Learning integration.
- RenderEffect of Android 12.
- Custom shaders for the GPU.
- Motion layout for sleek UI.
- Flexible working hours and a family-friendly environment.
- Work from home 3 days a week and from our lovely office in Tel-Aviv 2 days a week.
- Collaborate with a diverse team of kind and smart people.
- Growth and learning opportunities.